is located in Canada, owned by Dawn Wilson and James Niro, and operated by Randy Arnould. Randy and his son both have learning disabilities. I approached Randy for sponsorships regarding a single UK female AT&T voice, but Randy loved the idea behind Project EagleEyes so much that he not only sponsored the UK English voice "Audrey", as requested, but a whole package.
This package includes:
- Several copies of the famous AT&T 16Khz voices (including "Audrey", UK English Female Voice) - for Jana's computer.
- Several copies of the AT&T 16Khz voices - for my development computer.
- 4 copies of the the 8KHz versions of the AT&T voices
- A copy of "Clipboard Reader" with 10 licenses - An application developed by Randy himself, to make use of the AT&T high quality voices, for both me and Jana.
- A further 10% discount for all purchases originating from South Africa for any of ComputerVoices' software.
I can't thank Randy (and Dawn, James and Teare, Randy's son) enough for their inputs into this project. It is contributions like theirs that will make this project successful. Please visit them and support them!
We don't sell the products directly, because if we did, there'd be just another link in the chain and other companies tagging a hike in price on the product before it reaches you. So it makes sense to buy directly from ComputerVoices. Even more, if you are from South Africa, you will get a 10% discount from Randy, so why not?